The snow is whitest in Two Harbors! 3 ways to enjoy it!
When traveling to the North Shore in winter, you expect to see snow, right? And when you see that snow, shouldn’t it be white? It should! With all the snow we’re recently received, how can you enjoy it? Here are 3 things you can do to have fun and enjoy the snow!
- TWO HARBORS WINTER FROLIC Even though it’s held in February, (plan ahead for your stay at Larsmont Cottages!), this annual event has it all! Here are a few fun things to do in the white snow:
- Parade (Yes, outside in the snow!)
- Smoosh races
- Outhouse races (the funniest!)
- Photo scavenger hunt
- Bonfire with music and s’mores
- Sliding hill
- Boot hockey
- Vintage snowmobile show
- Community Pancake breakfast, Sloppy joe cook and chili cook off
- Silent auction & basket raffles and much, much more!
- CROSS COUNTRY SKI TRAILS Miles and miles of cross country skiing! The trails are maintained daily and are great for beginners AND experts!
- ENJOYING THE LAKE BY A COZY, WARM FIREPLACE Ok, so this is not enjoying the snow outside, but take a look at this home video from one of our guests for motivation on relaxing by the fireplace.
Check us out on the web and learn more about how to enjoy the snow on the North Shore!