I’ve been craving uniquely delicious Asian food lately, and in talking to the rest of my culinary team I realized that I’m not the only one. Conveniently: I’ve got a restaurant, and can do something about it. So I’d like to officially introduce our:
January 14, 2015 • 5-7:30pm • $20/person
Enjoy the exotic flavors of the orient right here on Lake Superior’s North Shore. For one night only (January 14, 2015) we’re hosting an Asian-inspired reception at Ledge Rock Grille. We’ve put a lot of thought into the menu, and done a lot of taste tests (yum!) – We can’t wait for you to taste it too.
Rather than sticking to one region’s cuisine we’ve fused and blended some of our favorites.
- Chicken Satay – Served on fresh rosemary skewers and prepared with a garlic and lemon marinade.
- Langostine and Mushroom Dumplings (Yep, both!) – An amazing pair of surf and turf dumplings.
- Pork and Kimchee Tacos – Tasty brined pork sautéed with ginger, garlic and a mix of veggies.
- Mongolian Buffalo – Perfectly seasoned and seared buffalo bits tossed with sesame seeds.
- Pheasant Pad Thai – A midwestern take on this traditional Thai treat.
- Steamed Baby Bok Choy – Subtly seasoned, tender baby bok choy with toasted sesame seeds.
- Home-Made Fortune Cookies – A perfectly sweet and crunchy finish for this Asian-inspired reception.
The reception is for Ledge Rock Grille Culinary Club members only, but the club is free to join, and we can sign you up at the door – so don’t let membership hold you back! Of course members are welcome to bring as many guests as they like.
Consider making this event a Date Night, and stay the night from just $129, and get a $50 dining card to cover the reception and drinks!
Reservations are strongly encouraged – Call us today at (218) 595-7510.